ISO NorCal Events to Sponsor (Product Only)

Hi there! I’m looking for events or organizations hosting events that are in need of product sponsors in NorCal.

Santé Nuts is a female founded, second-generation family business dedicated to sourcing and crafting flavorful, high-quality nuts.

My personal favorite are the Chocolate Almonds and Garlic Almonds. But really, all of them have amazing crunch and are subtly sweet and salty.

Hey Kyle!

Always great to find a brand looking to support product. Lets connect- would love to hear how I can support get you into some event in NorCal.

Amira@melonmktg.com

1 Like

Hi Kyle! FitPros is currently looking for brands who are interested in donating product to help employees during the COVID-19 crisis. We will be sending employees wellness care packages to their doorsteps! We will also include any marketing materials to help support your brand. Would you be interested in this?

I’d love to connect! jasmine@fitpros.com

@kyle-donovan see @jasmine-manalo’s message above!

1 Like

@jasmine-manalo - I’m so sorry I missed this! I need to get my notifications set up correctly so I see these in my email. Please let me know if you have an other packages going out; I’d love to see how we can partner. Thank you!

1 Like

@kyle-donovan No worries! We are still accepting product donation and marketing materials to be included in the care packages. We’d love for you to be a part of this! Please shoot me an email for more details- jasmine@fitpros.com