Introduce Yourselves!

Service providers, freelancers, and agencies - please introduce yourselves! It can be a small but lonely world we live in (especially if you work solo) and this community is for more than just the brands we support!

My name is Emily and I am a jill-of-all-trades marketing freelancer. Parsnip is one of my clients, but all of the others are in the health and wellness CPG world! I help fill the void of a marketing manager or department when a brand is not quite large enough to hire someone full-time. My services are really anything they may need help with including managing online shops, email marketing, social media, content curation, photography, graphic design, etc. Always happy to chat, connect, and learn. Just moved to the Las Vegas Area. Let’s connect!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Amira and am the founder of Melon Marketing.

Melon Marketing was created to provide field, brand, retail and digital marketing services for wellness-focused and sustainable brands. Melon Marketing was founded by Amira Mourad, a certified nutrition coach. With her BA in Nutrition & Healthy Living and Wellness Foundations from ASU, Amira has taken that passion for health and wellness and brought it to the CPG and marketing space for the past 8 + years. Amira has previously created marketing programs for well-known food industry brands including REBBL, Miyoko’s Creamery and Olipop. She is passionate about working with wellness-focused, eco friendly and women founded companies.

would love to connect with you and hear how we can help!

Hey! I’m Adam from Rodeo CPG (www.rodeocpg.com)

We help CPG companies scale their operations, sales, and marketing.

Our team has over 100+ years of experience in the industry. Most of us have started brands of our own or been on founding teams. We’re deeply familiar with the unique challenges/obstacles that you face in a rapidly evolving marketplace and uniquely positioned to help you solve them.

I always love talking to new brands so please reach out!

Hi Parsnip family!

I’m Cynthia, the founder of Hidden Rhythm, an experiential marketing agency for natural food and wellness brands. Some of the incredible brands we’ve worked with include Native, Bare Snacks, Health Warrior, Bob’s Red Mill, and more.

We concept, design, plan, and produce a variety of offline activations including large consumer pop-ups, immersive sponsorship booths, product launch events, and everything in between.

Additionally, we have a podcast and private Facebook group all about experiential marketing in natural food and wellness. (And yes, you should totally join us!)

Head over to Hidden Rhythm to learn more and book a free consultation. Hope to connect!

2 Likes

Hey guys!

I’m Paul, co-founder of Riser, a strategic branding & design studio that partners with entrepreneurs, start-ups, and do-good-businesses. My partner and I consulted for a slew of top notch design agencies before we decided to take our combined expertise and make a run for it.

We’re looking to connect with cool, emerging brands in the food/bev/wellness space, especially better-for-you brands. Hit us up if you’re interested in connecting! We’re happy to meet for a drink if you’re in the LA area, but we’re pretty good at virtual meetings too.

Thanks!
Paul

2 Likes

Hey! I’m Rene and I’m the founder of LogiChain Solutions, based in San Francisco.

I’m providing comprehensive support and solutions to food & beverage companies to scale operations and optimize supply chain while considering sustainable practices throughout all elements of the value chain.

Working hands-on from strategy to implementation, I focus on the company’s operations and business goals while driving change that has both immediate and lasting impact.

I always love to connect with with food & beverage companies.

1 Like

Hi everyone!

I’m a freelance copywriter for independent CPG brands. That means I can write your:

• Brand Story
  • Taglines
  • Website
  • Emails
  • Product Descriptions

… and I do it all with a research-based process that allows me to write in a way that’s tailored for your specific customers, regardless of what the competition is doing.

Would love to chat and answer any/all copy related questions!

~Anna
www.annakbradshaw.com
^^ click above to download my free guide on the 3 biggest mistakes even smart brands make with their storytelling

1 Like

Hi fellow Brand Builders!

It’s great to see such awesome talent here. I’m Daniela, Founder of MindfulGoods.co, we help emerging brands get launch-ready for Amazon.

Think if us as your outsourced creative and marketing for all things Amazon.

Parsnip members get 20% off [PARSNIP20] any single service and $150 off [PARSNIP150] any package here.

We specialize in done-for-you optimization services that make you stand out with:

:surfing_man:‍♂ A/B testing main Images to improve click through rate

:surfing_man:‍♂ SEO driven copy to improve rank and search-ability

:surfing_man:‍♂ Flavorful sales copy to improve conversion

:surfing_man:‍♂ Powerful product imagery to answer questions and boost sales

:surfing_man:‍♂ Compelling custom A+ Content for shopper engagement and education

See my thread on the Parsnip forum here for any Amazon related questions, happy to share my knowledge and help trouble shoot.